Privacy & Cookie Policies
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored within your internet browser by the websites that you visit. It’s all about Christmas, like most websites, places cookies on your device to understand more about your visit and help us to improve your experience
Which cookies do we use?
These are cookies that our website needs to function and if they are not accepted by you means parts of the site won't be usable. For example: to store the items that are in your shopping bag, to determine when you are signed in, and to populate recently viewed products.
Third Party Cookies
We use software tools that allow us to understand and then improve, how customers interact with our website - known as website analytics. Analytics cookies allow us to understand things like: how many visitors there have been to the website, how many times they visit and what pages have been viewed. Although analytics cookies allow us to gather specific information the data is anonymous and doesn’t provide details such as name or address.
Third parties cookies
Some cookies may be set by third parties when you visit It’s all about Christmas online. These third parties may be suppliers who partner with us to deliver our website, companies that participate with us in affiliate marketing programmes and other third parties. These cookies are controlled by the third parties, so please check the third-party websites for more information about these cookies and how to manage them. These third party cookies do not collect personal data from which the third party would be able to identify individual customers.
If you 'share' It’s all about Christmas content with friends through social networks – such as Facebook, Google and Pinterest - you may be sent cookies from these third party websites. We don't control the setting of these cookies, so we suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them:
How Can I Manage My Cookies?
By continuing to use this website, you are agreeing to It’s all about Christmas placing cookies on your computer or mobile device as set forth in this policy. If you do not wish to accept cookies in connection with your use of this Site, you must stop using the Site.
How Can I Turn My Cookies Off?
You can accept, reject or remove cookies by adjusting your browser settings. You can adjust your browser settings by using the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser. Please refer to the “help” function of your internet browser for more details on how to adjust your browser settings. Please note that if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), you may not be able to access all or parts of the Site.
Safety Comes First
We promise to safeguard your privacy and personal information, always. We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, email address or credit card information. You can rest assured that you can put your trust in us.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our webshop. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website, subscribing to our newsletter or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by It’s all about Christmas and when you report a problem with our website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
Cookies & IP addresses
We may collect information about your computer, including, without limitation, where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by post or telephone, if you allow us to do so. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Storing your information
We’ll store your information for as long as you have your It’s all about Christmas account, or as long as is needed to be able to provide our services to you, or, in the case of any contact you may have with our Customer Centre team, for as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis only.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account, or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
Know your rights
Your personal data is protected by legal rights, which include your rights to be informed about how your personal information is being used; to access the personal information we hold about you; request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you and the right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances. If you want to exercise your rights or have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
We would love to hear from you!